Health and Safety Policy
The health and safety of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will follow the guidance of the Italian health officials.
We will keep this page updated with the latest regulations and recommendations.
phpday team will:
- • Monitor the latest official guidelines and adjust our policy as needed;
- • Provide masks for those that want or need them.
phpday team recommends that all attendees:
- • Being fully vaccinated including boosters before arrival;
- • Getting tested before and during the event.
Please do not attend the conference if you feel sick or have been in close contact with someone who has been sick prior to the conference.
- • Italian Government website dedicated to Covid-19
- • Covid-19, Information for travellers - Italian Government
For more information or questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was freely adapted from php[tek]'s own policy. Thank you!